You should put sleep as your first health focus because it’s essential for physical and mental well-being.
Sleep deprivation can lead to a number of health problems, such as obesity, heart disease, and diabetes. In addition, a lack of sleep can cause problems with concentration, memory, and decision-making.
Here are 7 Tips to help you get effective sleep:
- Follow a regular sleep schedule as much as possible
- Get enough exercise during the day, but not too close to bedtime
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol before bed
- Avoid working or using cell phones in bed
- Create a comfortable sleep environment, such as a dark and quiet room
- Practice relaxation techniques before bed
- Get sunlight early in the day if possible
By following these tips, you can improve your sleep and reduce the risk of health problems.
If you have persistent sleep problems, come to our pharmacy to take a sleep self-assessment. Then speak to our knowledgeable staff about our guaranteed sleep better solutions we have.
We can get you a better night of sleep, TONIGHT!